Tuesday, October 6, 2015

No Regrets...

Hello family, friends & strangers!!! For the past couple months I've been working on an article for Audacity Magazine, an online magazine that emphasizes on disability awareness, advocacy & the everyday lifestyles of people with disabilities. This article focuses on my life before, during & after motherhood & my personal battles with relationships, strength, determination & love. Please read & share the link, Also leave a comment so the publisher will see your interest & I'll be asked to contribute again in the near future...;)

http://www.audacitymagazine.com/mom-and-baby-no-regrets/


By the way, please donate any amount you can to Audacity Magazine. Funds go towards paying guest writers, like myself for contributing articles. Many thanks in advance!



Also here's the link to https://www.facebook.com/HoorayForHaleyJean

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a story you're a strong woman _Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement & support and allowing me into your life..... Totally appreciate the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys I just want to say that I got an official notification that iTunes is providing us free gift cards codes iTunes Gift Card Codes

    ReplyDelete