Thursday, February 4, 2016

Zue Zue's Knots....

 Happy New Year readers!!!! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday & a fresh start to a new year!! Since I've been away, I have used the time for personal reflection, healing & postiive coping mechanisms in hopes of learning to live this new 'normal'. This is unfortunately another short & simple post. Just a quick reminder of what I've been up to the past couple months........ So my niece Mariah has turned her talent & hobby of crocheting into a business calling it ZueZue's Knots, inspired by Haley Jean. Since Haley was an infant, Mariah would create the most intricate little frocks for her to wear; booties, bonnets, mittens etc. After finishing her blanket after her trip to Heaven, she decided to turn her hobby into an inspired work of art, creating custom handmade items just like she did for Haley Jean. For more information check out her IG profile link below...

And as for me I'm getting in-home counseling once per week in hopes of learning to accept her absence, painting when the energy allows me & just recently gifted 3 more Bracelets to deserving moms. To date I have created & gifted 10 bracelets total!!! It's so rewarding for me, for some reason this project feels so much more meaningful to have started it after her transition. I guess her transition has fueled or motivated my purpose in life to inspire others as best I can, to show people that I hear you & that I care. It's about standing in solidarity with someone, kindness & genuine concern for those who are hurting in some way....I just read someplace, a quote from Civil Rights Activist Rosa Parks "Each person must live their life as a model for others" This is something I've always aspired to do. For as long as I can remember I've been eager to help others in some way & when I can't, my heart aches. To invoke change when I can, to inspire others to be a better person. It's difficult in my own darkness but I take each day as I can in stride & try to accept what I cannot change.

Before I forget I wanted to share something I had....Kinda an epiphany that came over me this past week....Solidarity. Standing in solidarity is such a humbling & selfless act. Attempting to own a portion of the burdens of those we love mirrors sympathy, compassion & patience..... This is the premise of my Bracelet project, I hope it blazes a trail to inspire others to acknowledge the struggles of those we love & strangers alike...Also posted below is the link for the bracelet project..... Be back soon..;)

http://teamhaleyjean.blogspot.com/2015/09/finding-me-again.html

https://www.instagram.com/zuezuesknots/
















By the way...;)

https://www.facebook.com/HoorayForHaleyJean/

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Sis!
    Remember God is your source and because of him is where you get your strength. You can do All things through Christ Which strengthen you. Your testimony is not for you, it's for others and that why God gave you the Bracelet project so he can reach others through you. Do stay encouraged and cont may God always Bless you to be a blessing to others. Love you to the moon and back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sissy, I am so fortunate to have you all in my life. Your encouragement, unconditional love & support has helped in unimaginable ways. I'm eternally grateful. Thank you for helping me to share my testimony with others in need. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday seems like yesterday. When it comes to the lovely Haley Jean. The plan and purpose God has for you guys is far more imaginable. These bracelets of hope has been such an inspiration to me and the world more than you'll ever know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very fortunate to be chosen by the Most High as her mother. Though her time on earth was limited with us, we've preserved every striking moment of her presence, carving a safe niche in each of our hearts specifically for her. I'm thankful to know that her story has touched many both near & far. I'm honored beyond measure to have been in the presence of an Angel. Thank you my Sister for teaching me how to love & to NEVER stop...xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'm very fortunate to be chosen by the Most High as her mother. Though her time on earth was limited with us, we've preserved every striking moment of her presence, carving a safe niche in each of our hearts specifically for her. I'm thankful to know that her story has touched many both near & far. I'm honored beyond measure to have been in the presence of an Angel. Thank you my Sister for teaching me how to love & to NEVER stop...xoxo

      Delete